Saturday, December 26, 2015

Tough Month

Just dropping you guys a quick post to let you know I am okay.  I'm having a really, really tough month. 

I wondered how come you hadn't been commenting  much.  I even went to your blog to see if I couldn't find your email or something.  I'm sorry for the hard time that family is going through, and know you are probably thinking about your own children.

I have not suffered the same loss.  I'm just dealing with some family issues at the moment.  Just don't have the heart to post.  I will be back soon though.

Thank you, ladies, for keeping me in your thoughts.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am so sorry to hear that! I've been checking often to see if you've posted anything! I'm going to be praying for your unspoken needs and for peace with whatever trial you may be going through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you for letting us you are ok but with 'no heart to post'. I'm SO thankful you posted!!! I have been worried about you. Take heart my dear, be strong in the Lord. You can do this. I'm really sorry to hear you are suffering! Even though I have no idea your troubles, be comforted by the fact that we all suffer in some ways, to varying degrees and frequency but 'make it through' - time and time again... It's HORRIBLE and sometimes seems unbearable but we want you to know you that indeed you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Housewife from FinlandDecember 28, 2015 at 5:32 AM

    Thank you so much for letting us know that you are ok. I, too, started getting worried.

    Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    Thank you for letting us know you're ok, but I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time.
    I shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and hope things settle down for you soon.
    God Bless and Keep You,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://teachtheyoungerwomen.blogspot.com/2015/12/just-tiny-crack.html

    Encouragement that worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Glad you are back, was worried about you. Sorry about your family problems, and the best wishes for 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    I don't know you, but I hope that you are feeling better. I wanted to leave you a comment because I know how it feel when you are not sure if anyone really cares.

    I hope you have a blessed new year,
    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete